Physical barrier sunscreen technology.
A tinted physical sunscreen containing Zinc Oxide which absorbs quickly. Broad spectrum coverage protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays while antioxidants provide the skin with further protection. The soothing and healing benefits of Zinc Oxide makes this sunscreen an excellent choice for sensitive skin types and for use during a professional treatment series. (Available in 3 shades: Nude, Sunkissed and Tan)
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Soothes and heals the skin
- Scavenges free radicals
- Physical sunblock
- Advanced liposome technology repairs and prevents DNA damage from UV and environmental oxygen radicals
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue
- Tinted coverage warms lighter skin tones and compliments darker skin tones
- Application is smooth and silky on the skin
- Safe for post-professional treatment
Size 2.0 FL OZ
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol & Ethylhexylglycerin & Hexylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica (Root) Extract-PEG-8-Carbomer, Hexyl Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Tocopherol (and) Ascorbyl Palmitate (and) Ascorbic Acid (and) Citric Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Teprenone, Date (Phoenix dactylifera) extract (and) Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arabidopsis Extract, Plankton Extract, Micrococcus Lysate
Click to learn more about each ingredient:
DermaQuest brings you the highest grade micronized minerals in all of our sun protection products.
Read more >